Cho dù bạn có là 1 shopaholic hay không, thì chắc chắn ai trong số chúng ta cũng đã từng mua sắm. Vậy Examiner có thể hỏi bạn những câu gì về chủ đề này nhỉ? Cùng rà lại một lượt với IBEST nhé!
Your Feelings About Shopping
- Do you like shopping? (Why/Why not?)
- What do you think is the most difficult (or unpleasant) part about shopping?
- Is there anything you do not like about shopping?
- What don’t you like about shopping?
- What thing(s) do you least like buying?
Your Shopping Habits
- Do you often go shopping?
- How often do you buy something (in a shop)?
- Do you prefer shopping alone or with others?
- What do you usually buy when you go shopping?
- What was the most recent thing you bought?
- When do you prefer to go shopping?
- What are the most fashionable things to buy?
- Do you have a regular time to go shopping?
- Do you like to go window-shopping? (Why/Why not?)
- When was the last time you went shopping?
Places For Shopping
- Where do you like to shop?
- Are there any shops near your home? (What kind?)
- What type(s) of shop do you prefer to go to? (Why?)
- Do you prefer shopping in small shops or big supermarkets or department stores? (Why?)
- What type(s) of a shop would you recommend a visitor to Vietnam go to? (Why?)
- Do you like shopping for clothes or other goods on the Internet?
- What do you think are the advantages of buying things on the Internet?
- Do you think there are any disadvantages (or dangers) from buying on the Internet? (What?)
- PART 3
Shopping in General
- Why do some people like shopping and others not like it?
- What kinds of people dislike shopping? (Why?)
- Why are men not interested in window shopping?
- What different kinds of places are there for shopping in your neighborhood?
- How has shopping in Vietnam changes in the past few decades?
- Compare big shops such as supermarkets and department stores with small shops
- Do you prefer to shop at big stores (such as department stores and supermarkets) or small shops? (Why?)
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of shopping at both big shops and small ones?
- Do you think the increase in the number of big supermarkets and department stores will cause the eventual disappearance of the small, family-owned shops?
- How do you think shopping will change in the future?
- What kinds of things do people buy when they travel overseas?
Other Ways to Buy Things
- Do you know any other ways to do your shopping?
- What can one do if one needs to buy something but cannot go out shopping?
- What do you think of buying things on the Internet?
- Do you like buying things online (Why/Why not?)
- What are the advantages (and possible disadvantages) of online shopping?
- In the future, do you think most people will use the Internet for shopping?
- Is there enough security when shopping on the Internet?
- When we think about people’s buying behavior, how influential do you think advertising is?
- How has advertising influenced the way you go shopping?
- What influence does advertising have on online shoppers?
Đừng quên chương trình khuyến mãi HOT nhất tháng 11 này tại IBEST nhé!
Chi tiế t xem tại: https://ibest.edu.vn/news/tin-uu-dai/thay-loi-tri-an-nhan-ngay-hoc-bong.html